How do I apply to Westville Boys’ High School?
Westville Boys’ High School is currently accepting applications for 2020.
Please ensure that you apply to more than one high school as there is a limit to the number of boys we are able to accommodate each year.
In order for your son to apply to Westville Boys’ High School and to be considered, please download and complete the application form below. You are required to please return the original filled in application form to the school along with the following certified documents:
- 2 x copies of unabridged birth certificate (or the receipt of application made).
- Your sons latest school report.
- Your latest rates, telephone and electricity accounts (Affidavits or lease agreements are not accepted). If these are not available, please submit your official Tax Assessment (less than one year old); valid television licence document or a bank statement (less than three months old). At least 2 of the above mentioned documents need to be submitted.
- 2 x passport sized colour photographs of your son (ensure his name is on the back)
- Proof of immunizations
- Identity documents of both parents – Should either parent be deceased, a copy of the death certificate is required.
No application fee is payable. However, a deposit will be payable only on acceptance.
If you have any queries, please e-mail [email protected]