There are several ways in which you can donate:
- A cash donation can be made by completing the Griffin Legacy pledge form. This entitles every donor to membership of the Griffin Legacy. Payments may be made in the following ways:
- Once-off payment via cash, cheque or EFT
- Debit order authorisation
- Arranged payment terms
- A bequest is an effective way to make a planned donation that lessens the burden of taxes on your family and on your estate. Please consult your legal adviser before drafting a new will or updating an existing one. A codicil to your will is obtainable from the Griffin Legacy office.
- Bonds, shares, life insurance policies, real estate and other securities may also be donated or bequeathed to the Griffin Legacy.
Please fill in the below enquiry form, and a Griffin Legacy representative will be in contact to discuss your donation:
Thank you for your continued support in creating a Westville Boys’ High School that delivers a world-class education experience to enable each of our boys to reach their full potential – no matter what that may look like.